I. TURNED. 30
As a refresher, let me start with just a little about myself. I am an AA woman. I work in research and tech. My Myers-Briggs personality type is INTJ. I am in a relationship. I am a Virgo. My interests include music, art, science, travel, public health and women’s issues.
So, what did I do during my birthday trip? My bf and I traveled to the Washington DC area which is one of my favorite places. We ate a bunch of amazing food. We ordered takeout from amazing places like Nandos and Souvlaki Bar. We tried short rib poutine and bao buns at other restaurants. We stumbled across some of the best pizza I’ve ever had in my life near Georgetown. My boyfriend tried Jeni’s ice cream and Georgetown cupcakes for the first time (which I already loved). I tried Limoncello❤️
We did some shopping at a few places including Pentagon Row, Crystal City Shops and the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. We also “completed” the Saddlewood Saloon escape room at Bonds Escape Room Arlington.
Next, what did I learn in my 20s? I learned the following:
• The importance of loving the people in your life fiercely while they are here
• Ridding myself of people and things that do not serve me
Last, what am I looking forward to in my 30s?
• Covid ending
• Watching my nieces/godbabies grow up
• Transitioning into a new level of friendship with my besties
• Growing my career
• Being less afraid
• Entering into a romantic partnership/marriage
• Potentially having children/adopting
• Paying off debt
So what have you learned or what are you looking forward to learning in your 30s?